Please excuse so many tributes, but I have so many people to be thankful for. My wonderful sister, LeNae, stayed with me until last Friday - totalling over a week. While here she was amazing. She woke up with the boys, fixed them breakfast, got them ready for the day, and made their bed. After each meal she would instantly get up and start doing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen. She did many other cleaning projects for me, including washing all the walls (3 ft and down) throughout my house, doing my laundry, cleaning the floors, etc.
On top of all the household help she was, she was great with the boys. She pretty much took care of them the entire time. She would get them little snacks, and play with them. The boys loved playing "spider" with her. (Spider is played by putting your hand in a spider shape - fingers down, back of the hand up, then having the spider crawl around) She took them on many walks to the park.
When I dropped her and my dad off at the airport, my boys cried and cried. Since then Mikey has been talking a lot about Aunt Nae. He keeps on asking if we will be going to the airport today. Sorry son. But Nae is thinking of spending this fall with us, which we would love! and the boys would be thrilled.
LeNae is really a gem. She is the most easy-going person I know. Very easy to get along, and there is not a person who has met LeNae that doesn't just love her. She is incredibly sweet and selfless. Material possessions are not important to her, which I really admire. She's always happy, and very easily amused. As a little girl it seemed that she was always giggling. She is tons of fun to tease, very good sport and teases along. She's quite athletic, played soccer and basketball, and was really good and aggressive at both. She has such a strong testimony, knows what she believes in and is trying to obtain more knowledge. I remember her reading the scriptures on her own years before ever taking seminary.
Anyhow, I just wanted to let everyone know what an awesome sister I have. She really is one-of-a-kind, and I love her tons. I am so grateful for the help she gave me. I love you Nae-babe!!
2 comments:
LaNae is a babe! I dido all you said about her. She is so pleasant to be around, and you can always count on a good time with her.
Agreed! Tenfold-- She is a wonderful girl. I sure love my little Nae-Nae!
Post a Comment