Lately I've been tagged a lot. Maybe people are getting sick of reading my thoughts, that they figured if they tagged me, they could try taming my boring thoughts down.
I do have a love/hate relationship with tags. Hate them because can't we come up with our own stuff?, plus what if I don't want to answer those particular questions? But I love them because it allows yourself and others get to know you better because it's talking about YOU and not your travel log. So here you go:
Four random things I like about my husband:
1. FUN FUN FUN - I really cannot imagine having more fun with anyone else. He has the best sense of humor (silly at times) but is always up for doing anything fun like the other morning we jumped in the river with our clothes while he yelled, "I'm a physical specimen"
2. Helpful - There is NO way that we could have four kids right now if it wasn't for how helpful Todd is. Even though he's plenty busy with work/school (he takes his boards on the 8th!) he will always help me clean and take care of the boys.
3. Todd is a great father. He is always concerned about the boys and makes them a very high priority in his life. He is often found laying on the floor so that they can jump on him (not smart in my book, but oh well, his body, not mine). He views the boys as his closest buddies, and will talk to them as though they are college roommates. The boys absolutely love him.
4. He is not ashamed to be himself. He is the most un-image guy I have ever met. Todd is Todd, there is no faking, no trying to impress, no trying to be cool. Good thing he's such an awesome guy.
Four jobs I've had:
1. Dental Assistant/Receptionist at Zion's Dental Clinic with Dr. Mason
2. Dorm Parent in New York
3. Dorm Parent in Iowa
4. Mom - still waiting on the paycheck (yea, I've only worked at three places, unless you count the summer I worked for my brother and never got paid - but don't think my life is too easy, you try taking care of 4 boys 4 & under)
Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Cars
2. Pride & Prejudice (yea, the 8 hour one - I love Jane Austin)
3. Just Like Heaven
4. Windsor Pilates (squeeze your tushy)
Four TV shows I watch:
1. Maybe this is a trend, 'cause just like my friend we don't have TV anymore. Is it what is being shown on TV that we're opposing, or is it the fact that we can either pay for cable or the high price of gas? But I do like any dancing show, and I used to like Oprah, but not since she had a show that encouraged couples to watch pornography together.
Four places I have been:
1. Russia
2. Australia
3. Utah
4. Italy
Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Mom, even though a lot of them are just forwards or my brother's emails from his mission
2. Todd - sometimes he'll email me while at work to just say "I love you"
3. Jenny M.
4. Public library to let me know my books are due
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Most breakfast foods. Breakfast at my house is a big meal, it's no wonder we can go through 5 dozen eggs in one week. Too bad Todd's already at work when we eat it though
2. Anything with butter or sour cream
3. Anything Mexican, especially with lime juice on it
4. Buttermilk syrup,
Four places I would like to visit:
1. Every temple in the world
2. As far as a trip, Todd & I want to bike across America, or maybe even just the route that the early Saints traveled.
3. Sanity
Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Todd will graduate next May (yay!!)
2. Having only TWO kids in diapers (Roger is almost done)
3. Having Christmas in our home
4. Enjoying the children in their sweet ages and innocence (we don't want them to age too quickly)
Four People I tag:
1. Natalie
2. Cheryl
3. Angie
4. You
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment