Saturday, August 2, 2008

Baby Bob is 2 Months


Today is Grant's two month birthday. He has come alive, and we are loving it. He loves to be talked to, and will coo back and smile in return. He will even giggle. He loves being around people, and loves being held.
He is continuing his chunkiness, which I absolutely love. He's starting to get the rubber bands around the wrists look. FUN FUN!!
I have an old Young Women girl, Liz, helping me this summer. She found out that Grant's first name is Robert (named after his Bampa). Since then she has been calling him "Baby Bob". I have to admit it is kind of cute and does bring a smile on my face. The boys have very mixed emotions about it. Upon hearing "Baby Bob", sometimes Roger will say, "Ya, Baby Bob", other times he will say (in a very angry 3 year-old way) "No, he not Baby Bob, he Baby 'rant, Baby Bob not here!" Either way I know my dad will be happy to hear Grant referred to as "Baby Bob", maybe it will help me on my inheritance.

No comments: