Sunday, August 17, 2008

You Tell Me ...


























Am I a bad mom?

6 comments:

Terra said...

you're definately not a bad mom. I love it when my kids fall asleep in their high chairs. It saves me a step.

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

Not at all! You just get great photos of your boys.

The Jones Fam said...

Ablsolutely not! You are my hero! I think you're superwoman! No mother is perfect, we just try to do our best!

Kimi said...

You must find photo ops wherever and whenever possible, that's my opinion ;)

And I'm uber jealous that your kids will sleep somewhere that's not their crib.

thekerrclan said...

Don't you ever let that boy go to sleep? Ha ha. The pictures are too cute.

April and Paul said...

This is cracking me up! There's a pattern.. food makes them tired! That's natural right...? Just like Thanksgiving!