Unknown to me, Liz has been keeping up her own blog of the torture she is going through being with us. Let me just say that Liz is torturous herself. She is a handful and loves to mock me. But she is starting to see how my life is like. She use to be pretty smart - senior class president, finished a year at Y-daho, etc etc. Then, the other day she turned on my stove top (which is gas) and because she didn't wait for the flame, gassed us out. When I showed her what the problem was I noticed that she had already put the spaghetti noodles in the water. "Aren't you supposed to wait until the water boils to add the noodles?" I asked her.
"Freakin' A [it's actually the term she uses, I guess it's better than using the real words] I've had it - it's been a long day!" ...it was only lunch time. She now understands why I get so ditzy and forgetful, or why it takes me so long to understand something.
Anyhow, her blog is actually pretty funny and it's interesting to see her view of my children. If you want, check it out.
Here's a picture with Liz and her mom when she dropped Liz off at my house. I should have seen the red flags when her mom hadn't seen her for 7 months, only spent 3 days with her, drove her almost 4 hours, got here , spent 3 minutes unloading Liz's belongings, and drove off. There is a reason her mom doesn't want to spend much time with her.
4 comments:
Freakin' A Loni, I can't believe you put a post up about me! I'm really surprised you didn't mention any of my good qualities you know like how I do EVERYTHING -you know what shocks me the most is that you actually wrote the post yourself and didn't tell me to type it up...
Hey I like this girl...she gives it to ya! Go Liz!
Loni I love your blogs---so glad you are teaching me how to do my own---P.s. please take care of my baby girl----LeNae----MOM
I am laughing so hard! Of course I had to check Liz's blog, and that was quite amusing as well. Good to see that I'm not the only one who feels like their life is busy doing meals, naps, playtime, repeat! So are you guys teasing each other in your comments, or are you serious?
Post a Comment