Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sleepy Mealtime



We have decided that the reason William is so small is that he cannot stay awake long enough to finish eating. Of course after displaying so many pictures of my William falling asleep during meal time, it happened again tonight. The only difference is that he is through with the high chair. While in New York we didn't have a high chair, so he learned how to deal with the stool. He now loves it, and refuses to go into the high chair - he feels like he's been demoted when we try. So, as safe as it is, we let him. There haven't been any casualties yet.

The boys think it's hilarious and love watching him. "Thats too funny" is what they say.

Here's a little clip of what happens:


6 comments:

Natalie Buchkovich said...

That video is too funny! That is so cute. He must be his fathers son. Todd can fall asleep just about anywhere.

Tamarynn Leigh said...

That is hilarious! I agree with your boys..."that is funny"! SO cute!!

Lacey said...

Ha ha. This is so funny. I can't wait to show Brent when he gets home. Thanks for posting. This is pure entertainment.

lexi said...

That is so cute!!!

Lisa Johnson said...

So funny! That is the cutest thing I've seen all week!

Brittany said...

I must say, that is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.:) We're about to embark on that potty-training adventure (our second shot at it, actually), so wish me luck. I enjoyed your blog about it.