Monday, April 27, 2009

Don't eat the Apples

During Sunday dinner I always ask the kids what they learned in church. They will usually answer (that is IF they answer) "about Jesus". This Sunday I asked them the normal question of what they learned. I almost started choking on my food when Roger replied with "Adam 'n Eve".
So I questioned him further, "What about Adam and Eve?"
"They ate a apple"
"Ya, then what happened?"
"They were thrown out of the bushes"
"Really? What else"
"They were sad.....They were sorry"

Ahh... progress.

4 comments:

The Jones Fam said...

Thrown out of the bushes! I love it! That is too funny, whenever I ask Jaylee what she learned in primary, she always tells me "Jesus" too!

Holly said...

I think my favorite part is the "They were thrown out of the bushes." :o)

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

So cute. I go to Gospel Essential with my husband (he is ward mission leader) and we had a lesson this week on adam and eve... we should have had your boys there to help us with the story!

Dean and Rachel said...

I always love your little stories. Your boys are so cute!