Sunday, April 5, 2009

They ARE watching

In the morning, whichever kids that wake up before I do (this always varies) come and get in bed with me. After my alarm goes off, I will get up, turn off the alarm, and kneel down by my bed to say my morning prayer.
This morning we slept a little later than usual - it being the weekend. Mikey came and snuggled with me in my bed. After a while I said something about getting up.
Mikey immediately hopped out of bed, knelt down, clasped his hands together, closed his eyes, and said a silent prayer!
I am humbled by this great child of God.

3 comments:

Jami said...

That is so cute! Just like that country song..."I been watchin you" or something like that, haha.

Lauren and Trevor said...

That's so sweet! -Lauren

Danelle Robins said...

You are an inspiration to me. I love reading how you enjoy each minute of your day. Would love to see you sometime--missed you at the Lichfield 60th. But I guess doctors and doctor's wives and their kids are busy enough. . .:)