
My friends and I went to Lake Farm Park. It's a county park that is a farm. It was a beautiful day, and we had a lot of fun.
We got to look and pet many farm animals.

The cat was a hit


There was pony rides offered. I wasn't going to encourage my kids to do it, but I wasn't against them riding. I was very impressed with how Mikey asked me for permission, so I forked over the couple of dollars and let them ride.

Roger and William kept saying that they were Cowboys


The boys favorite part of the whole day: Milking the cow!


They were even more thrilled when we came home and found that LeNae had purchased them each a bowl with a cow on it!

My favorite part of the day? Spending time with my men.

It was fun to see their excitement of all the animals, to be able to just run and run, and to see them learning new things.

By the end, we were ALL tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment