As frustrating as this is, I was even more frustrated. You see, I called someone in to repair. After looking at it for a little bit, he told me (at least I think this is what he said, his chew was affecting his speech) that the master board of the machine was broken....it would cost at least $300, and even then we weren't sure it would fix the machine. He recommended purchasing a new washer. I told him I didn't think anything was wrong with the master board, I just needed the tub to spin. He insisted that the master board was the problem, and after charging me $65 he left.
Todd and I looked all over craigslist for a washer, and found a few that were possibilities, but I just did not think that our machine was broken. So we decided to have a second opinion.
The next guy was awesome. He used some actual manual labor and was able to pull this sock out of the machine.
I guess whether I pay the first guy to come look at my machine and lie to me so he doesn't have to do some actual work, or if I pay him through my taxes...it's all the same
No comments:
Post a Comment