With it being Autumn, I decided that I had better take them to a corn maze while I still could. One afternoon that Todd got off work early, we went off to a corn maze.
It was a chilly day, the wind did not help matters, but we were not going to let that stop us.
The boys started off with a tractor train pull. the boys enjoyed it,
Mikey thought the maze was a-maze-ing!! (Cheesy, I know) He kept on saying stuff like, "Help Mikey find his way back to the barn", or "Mom! It's like we're the little people on the paper going through the maze"
We found the "King Tut" artifact in the middle
Apparently it was hilarious
As we spent more and more time in the maze, I wasn't sure we were going to find our way back.
The boys ran out and were so excited. Then something exited my mouth before I could stop it. I asked the boys if they wanted to run through the maze again. Of course they did. In the moment my thought was that we had come all that way to go through the maze, so why not let them enjoy it longer?
We ran to the barn. There were things to do there, and since no one else was foolish enough to go out in the cold weather, we had the place to ourselves.
Not a bad idea if you ask me.
Overall, very tiring, very cold, very worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment