We had a suprisingly nice, yet still cold, day that came to us. We decided to make the most of it and did one of our favorite things, went on a family bike ride.
We went on a local train that for two dollars a person, you can ride the train one way and bike the other way.
The trail that you can ride is beautiful. Parts are paved and others aren't.
I packed a lunch
And we made some stops to explore
It had rained on and off and William's coat wasn't very waterproof, so I had him wear my jacket over his coat. He did look pretty cute though
There's a little (and I mean really little) museum on the trail that we stopped at. True to Grant style, he found a very unrelated object
and used it as a gun.
Grant was a good sport, even when I had to stop to help his brother
And Michael and Roger did a great job riding so far, especially when it would get cold.
William did a good job not falling off, and barely was able to not fall asleep. I don't think he was too much help for Todd though
Glad someone got some rest
We had a great time, even when we had to wait forever at the train station for the train that was very late












No comments:
Post a Comment