Thursday, October 21, 2010

IronMom


I am convinced that William is going to be an awesome runner. He already loves to run (ran a mile in 20 minutes with me), has great form, and has the perfect body shape.
I've told him before that he's going to be a marathoner, to which he responded, "No, mom, I'm a little boy". After explaining to him that I meant when he was older he seemed to like the idea.
The other day he was telling Todd that one day he was going to run faster than mom, and bike faster than mom.
I leaned in and asked him if he was going to be a marathoner, he nodded. I asked him if he was going to be an Ironman, he nodded and said, "Mom is going to be a 'Mommy-Ironman' and I am going to be a 'Daddy-Ironman".
Todd told me afterwards that William started saying, "I'm going to be faster than Daddy at...." but according to Todd, William couldn't think of anything that Todd's fast at.

No comments: