Friday, January 9, 2009

Beat ya

Roger really enjoys playing with his brothers, even Grant. Though Grant is just a baby, Roger will play with him for long periods of time. Grant will be cracking up the entire time. Towards the end, because Grant is getting tired from all of the laughing, Roger has to try harder to get him to laugh.

Towards the end of one of these playings, Roger was "gooching" (gooching is tickling while saying, "goochy, goochy, goochy") Grant so hard that he pushed Grant over causing Grant to hit the ground with his little bald head. I quickly picked up Grant and asked Roger to be careful when he played with Grant and to not play too hard. To help him understand Grant's perspective I asked, "How would you like it if I pushed you over?"

"I would be so an-gry... and I would go tell daddy.... and he would...he would beat ya"

Then he ran off to tell Daddy on me, thank goodness Todd was at work, or else I would be beaten.

Maybe he listens to me too closely.

1 comment:

The Jones Fam said...

I'm glad to hear you weren't beaten :)