Guess who is coming home tonight!!!! Yep, Aunt 'Nae is finally returning from Christmas vacation. We are so excited! We have missed her. William prays for her (and Bampa) every time he says a prayer, which is like 5 times a day.
I also thought I would introduce you to Nae's Car.
My boys actually have a toy car that looks like LeNae's car. I think the toy one is made out of tougher material though.Nae's Car is this funny looking box car. After seeing LeNae's car a couple of years ago, my boys have remembered it well. Every time we would see a car like hers, Mikey would yell out, "Mom...there's Nae's car", or "Mom.... there's Nae's green car" (if the car was a green color).
Nae's car does get abused though, not by LeNae, but by everyone else. There's a big chunk of missing plastic on the front bumper where Lyndee had hit a jack rabbit while driving the Nevada desert at night (long & weird story). My boys like to abuse it also. Here is a picture of Roger and William coloring on it with chalk (soooo good for the paint job) and if you will notice Mikey is holding a Nerf gun.
In this picture Mikey is aiming the gun at the car while his brothers are trying to protect the car. He did get a shot in later, quite a few of them.
Mikey loves putting Joey's leashes on Nae's car. I don't know if he feels that her car is going to run away, but he does it.
One time LeNae went to work, and parked her car. When she was walking away from her car, a man approached her and asked her where the dog was. She looked back to see a dog leash strapped to the back. National Lampoon's Family Vacation? But no, Mikey had attached a leash on the back and LeNae left without noticing it. Whoops! Good thing Joey wasn't attatched to the other end.
2 comments:
do they know better then to treat mom and dad's car that way or do they do the same to yours?
oh, tell LeNae hi... I hope she is doing good. I got your Christmas card in the mail just barely, because the post master lost it. I loved it though! I love your blog and all of your funny stories. Please call if you ever come to town.... tell your fam hi. I hope all is well.
Post a Comment