"The Julia song"? Who's Julia?
"She's at his house" (We're still working on the his/her thing)
"Do you mean Julia, Elizabeth's sister?"
"Ya"
Today Joy School was at Elizabeth's house. Her sister, Julia is 13 months old, and even though she's really cute, I think that William's already called for her. Here's the proof:
Plus, her mom -Amy and I have already decided they are perfect for each other. They both are the third of four (or soon to be four) children of the same gender, they both are abnormally small for their age and family, and they both are adorable.
But, Roger is the ladies man.
I guess we'll have to move away from each other before they get into high school and this sweet innocent girl causes a feud between brothers.
So tonight, Julia had a song made up for her.
3 comments:
that is so funny!
Hahahaha, SO cute! Little flirts just like their mommy =) Hey, I had some more questions about potty training and you should be the expert by now! Can you email me with your email address and/or phone number? jenn_morrill@hotmail.com
How cute! She IS a heartbreaker, isn't she :-) Since Roger is such a ladies' man, he shouldn't have trouble catching another one :-)
Post a Comment