Friday, January 23, 2009

Weird

After lunch I told the boys that we would be having story time, then go down for a nap after I was done cleaning the kitchen. They soon disappeared and I finished cleaning up.
I then walked upstairs to find that Mikey, Roger, and William were all in their beds, and quietly trying to fall asleep.
I feel like I'm in some one else's home.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Were you dreaming? - Nah, I think that is so cute! I'm glad your boys are so good to you, cuz you deserve it!

Natalie Buchkovich said...

So Loni tell me...what did you drug their food with???

Lauren and Trevor said...

What a nice surprise! Now you need to tell your boys that is the expectation everyday! I can't believe that William is two. That is so hard to believe. It was fun to read about him and see such cute pictures of him.
And no worries Loni - you do look like a good 27 year old!
Lauren