Why do you always have to make us look bad? That was touching Lon, I seriously almost cried...your so thoughtful, creative and pro-active (of course you heard it while running a marathon, I would've heard it driving in my car or chillin in my room, you know the more lazifare approach) Love ya Loni!
If you would like to contact me, or for those who have private blogs that would be willing to send me an invite, email me at todd_gobucks[at]hotmail[dot]com
2 comments:
Why do you always have to make us look bad? That was touching Lon, I seriously almost cried...your so thoughtful, creative and pro-active (of course you heard it while running a marathon, I would've heard it driving in my car or chillin in my room, you know the more lazifare approach) Love ya Loni!
I never heard this song before, and I LOVE it. When tough little boys grow up to be dads, they turn into big babies again. LOVE it.
Post a Comment