Monday, February 1, 2010

Money Money Money


For Family Home Evening last week we learned the First Article of Faith:
"We believe in God, the Eternal Father, and in His Son, Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost". We discussed qualities of the Godhead and the fact that they are three separate beings. I told the boys that I would give them a dollar if they could recite the First Article of Faith.
As we were having lunch few days later Mikey squinted his eyes shut and recited the First Article of Faith. I reached over to my purse and handed him a dollar, he was surprised for he didn't remember my promise. The other boys then got motivated. In just a few minutes Roger and William both passed off the scripture.
They were excited about their dollars, used them as a mask, but I think they would have been happier with their normal reward, a jelly bean. This is because I haven't taught them a lot about money. So today I got all the change we had in the house and introduced it to the boys. They had a great time with the coins, and they now understand more about money.Grant just loves to draw and draw
This weeks FHE is going to be on Tithing. Glad they will understand it a little better now.

No comments: