We had fun decorating our Valentines... At least some of us had fun decorating others had more fun pretending the markers were little peopleI hope that you are having a wonderful Valentine's Day
I love your Valentines! I saw some similar to that on Good Things Utah! Fun mom you are!
Do you think I should take the names off even if its private? I wanted them for when I print it off into a blog book. As a mom would you care? Let me know. Thanks!
I am using Sharedbook.com. You cant really choose much about the layout or anything, but I don't care. It was really easy to do. Tara Crittle did hers with them and I loved it. It has options for the cover (not many), front and back picture, to show comments or not, the font, and you can write an intro to your book if you want. They looked like nice quality and were very easy.
You guys made AWESOME Valentines. Looks like you had lots of fun too! (Sara--I paused my work on the Hurricane Garden, that is why I am signed in as this name.) :)
If you would like to contact me, or for those who have private blogs that would be willing to send me an invite, email me at todd_gobucks[at]hotmail[dot]com
5 comments:
I love your Valentines! I saw some similar to that on Good Things Utah! Fun mom you are!
Do you think I should take the names off even if its private? I wanted them for when I print it off into a blog book. As a mom would you care? Let me know. Thanks!
I love those Valentines. I almost made some for my boys, but the weather got in the way. I totally want to make some next year.
That is soooooo cute!
I am using Sharedbook.com. You cant really choose much about the layout or anything, but I don't care. It was really easy to do. Tara Crittle did hers with them and I loved it. It has options for the cover (not many), front and back picture, to show comments or not, the font, and you can write an intro to your book if you want. They looked like nice quality and were very easy.
You guys made AWESOME Valentines. Looks like you had lots of fun too!
(Sara--I paused my work on the Hurricane Garden, that is why I am signed in as this name.) :)
Post a Comment