Monday, November 1, 2010

Bedbugs

This month I am going to attempt to mention one thing every day that I am grateful for, up until Thanksgiving. I'll start off by mentioning that one thing I am grateful for is a king-sized bed (and for the fact that we don't have actual bedbugs)
I joke that our king-sized bed has saved our marriage, but honestly it has helped it. But the best thing is that with so much room, a crying child can join us in the middle of the night (I don't allow the boys to go to bed with us, except for when Todd is working nights, but I usually do not turn them away when they come in during the night).But even with a king-sized bed, sometimes it can still get a little squished.

1 comment:

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

I think it's so cute that you have such a great relationship with your boys. I hope I have a great bond with Marshall.