I had gone to the grocery store, a discounted grocery store in which the customers are in charge of unloading their groceries onto the belt, then bagging their own groceries, then finally loading up their own car and returning the shopping cart to the front of the store. Needless to say, I came home exhausted and hurt from bending.
I came into the house very tired - not looking forward to getting the groceries from the car to the kitchen.
Without me saying anything, Roger ran out to the car and started bringing in the groceries.
After a couple of trips, all of his brothers were helping out. They brought in all of the gallons of milk without dropping any, and amazingly enough they didn't break a single egg!
What a great day when I no longer will need to bring in all of the groceries.
Monday, April 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment