Friday, April 27, 2012

Sometimes the Early Worm Helps the Late Bird

After being extremely tired, I decided to sleep in. I awoke at 8 AM to Michael bringing in his school book. He had a question, and without me even asking or prompting, he was almost done with his morning writing assignment.
Then, Roger came in with clothes in his hands. He had just made William and Grant's bed and had grabbed clothes for the day for them.
Both Michael and Roger had already made their beds and cleaned their rooms, and they began discussing who GOT to make my bed.
Roger told me he didn't want me to make my own bed for he didn't want me have to bend over and squish Baby Evelyn. Michael told me he didn't want me to make my bed because I already do so much work.
Sometimes it pays to sleep in.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

LOVE it! Your boys are so precious!