Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Great Outdoors

While in Utah we went driving around in ATVs. (Notice William smiling in the back) We would go out to what we call "The Red Sand". We had picnics there. The kids would eat just sitting in the sand. But so would the adults. But we wouldn't get as dirty as they would.
We found where there is some hieroglyphics. It was pretty neat, but it was a big stretch for me because we climbed up there with Mikey, Roger, and William. I was quite nervous.
We also drove out to the Toquerville Falls. Here's a picture I found of Todd holding Mikey at the falls four years agoHere's a picture of him with GrantThe last four years have been rough on the poor guy

1 comment:

The Andra Family said...

Looks like you got a lot done while you were out here. Although I must say you probably could've squeezed in another workout with us. I also read about the ER visit. I'm glad your little guy is okay.