I added in the 5 year old clothes that I had purchased on sale from last summer season - it did help him get excited for his new clothes.
He even insisted on changing into one of his outfits.
He got plenty of school supplies. We got him some Legos - the small ones. I got him a Batman costume from a garage sale, but because he was so interested in opening all his other gifts, Roger
and William
each tried it on.
Aunt Nae got him a stuffed giraffe - 
It was the cutest thing when he opened it. He yelled, "Giraffe!" and instantly hugged it. He didn't let go of it for a long time, and has been sleeping with it since.
The only thing Mikey asked for was Back-ugon (sp?). They're these little balls that when put on metallic cards open up and transform into an animal. The fun hing is that this is the first time Mikey has asked for anything for either his birthday or Christmas.
We had cake & ice cream - both of which I made.
The boys loved the candles and singing so much, we had to relight the candles over and over again on their individual cake slices. We really make sure to get our money's worth with our candles.
1 comment:
haha great he got a new giraffe - are you going to throw the old one out? think about how many germs are on that thing...
Post a Comment