While in Utah, we went to 3 graduations... all for my niece and nephews. We went to Robert’s Kindergarten graduationwhich Mikey loved because the school’s mascot was the rattlesnake and they had a painting of a rattle snake next to a volcano (two things Mikey just loves)
Robert and Emma moved down to Mesa just after his graduation, so it was good that we got to see them before they left. They sure are cute kids and we love them so much. Robert’s always been so good at being friends with Mikey
Roger and Emma are just a month apart in age...and they have the same hair style
We met my brother’s new wife, Nina
and her son Luca (that's Grant asleep on her lap). Luca is William’s age, and this is a picture I caught of them
I thought it was so cute that even though they don’t know each other that well, they still embraced one another.
We played a lot with Addison, Colton, and Jackson as well. We went down to the creek and caught crawdads and tadpoles.
And Aunt Tavia played with Grant
I was proud of Mikey when Jackson (3 ½ year old) was splashing Mikey and Mikey just calmly asked him to stop. After being splashed a few times, and Tavia asking Jackson to stop without him obeying, I gave Mikey permission to take care of business. Jackson then stopped. But I was proud of Mikey for not getting upset and acting out in anger. Mikey loved catching the tadpoles and got quite good at it.
He loved that they were baby frogs, and loved holding big frogs even more.
In fact, all my kids did
Just no one tell Grandma Sherry...I think she’d die at the thought of it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment