Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Change of Beds

Look at this comfortable bed:Someone doesn't think it's too comfortable.What?! You don't want to sleep in here anymore?Okay, let's get the toddler bed in here.
Much better.Now in the middle of the night, he can come and get in bed with mom and dad. For the first time in almost 6 years, I don't have a crib up in my house!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I'm thinking I need to do the same thing. Last night I put my 22 month old in bed probably 10 times..he just kept climbing out. It was a LONG frustrating night that made me aware of all the other sleep challenges that will be ahead with him able to come into our bed with his older brother and a new baby coming soon...if you have any tips I'd love to hear them!

The Jones Fam said...

Wow, I can't believe Grant is in a toddler bed! He proabably wants to be big like his older brothers :) I am hoping Jett wants to stay in his crib for a long time because I know there is no way he would stay in a bed!