
For the second year in a row, we headed to the St. Patrick's Day Parade with the Jannings, with Tonya as well.
By the time we got downtown, Grant was asleep.

We didn't mind though. The boys found a spot to sit in the front.

At one point the Boy Scouts of America were walking by and a leader stopped in front of our boys and said, "I want you, I want you, I want you , I want you in Boy Scouts". They will get them.
Grant woke up a little confused.

The crowd died down and we then got prime viewing seated spots.

Afterwards we walked down by the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame and let the kids run around in circles.
Literally circles.

Glad that Grant loves his Daddy so much!

Then we had a shot at taking some sort of family picture,

these never work, do they?

We went home and had corned beef and cabbage. Yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment