At times I am struck with Joy in the choice we made to homeschool. Lately I have been rejoicing in it even more. I love the lifestyle it affords our family. I love that we have the freedom to decide what we do with our days. I love presenting ideas and lessons to my children. I love seeing them learn - yes, you can physically see your child learning as they interpret or review something that they have just heard or experienced. I love that I get to see my children every day, all day - not just on the weekends and holidays. I love that I know all that they are learning so there are more opportunities for discussion of what is on their minds. I love that our schedule is run by the needs and desires of our family, not an outside force. I love that we can go on a family trip whenever we desire because the school goes with us. I love being with my kids.
I could go on and on, but I won't. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father directed me toward this path. It is so right for me and my family at this time.
Isn't it funny how aware God is of us?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment