Thirty-nine years ago (something like that) my grandma was at the hospital giving birth to her fourth child. The nurses encouraged her to wait to have her baby the next day, her own birthday. Grandma refused this request, and around 4 PM she gave birth to a beautiful black haired baby girl. They were planning on naming their baby "Vera", but instantly felt that it wasn't the right name for this baby. It being St. Patrick's day, they named their baby girl Patricia. Now she believes that she's part-Irish because of her birthday.
I'm so glad that you were born Mom, you have been an awesome mother and an inspiring individual!!
I Love You!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Such a nice tribute to your mom! There were some really cute pictures...and I even made some! I was telling my mom how growing up it was always Aunt Patti's day, and her favorite color was green! In my mind that was why we celebrated St.Patricks day!
I sure love and adore your mom. She has always and still is such a good strong example in my life! I always love it when we all get together! We have some good memorise together! I love you Aunt Pat!!
Post a Comment