Why would I attempt to go to a Halloween party, held at a school using several rooms, with my four children and no husband? I need to be slapped back into reality, oh wait, I just have been.
hey Loni, I followed your sisters sight to yours. This is brittney demille just in case the married name threw you off. i love your blog it is hands down the funniest thing I have read in a long time. You have totally inspired me. Like you I am without husband most of the time only i had to stop having children after my 3rd, he is now 2 and some sanity has found it's way back into my life. Keep up the good job, you sound like you have amazing strenghts.
If you would like to contact me, or for those who have private blogs that would be willing to send me an invite, email me at todd_gobucks[at]hotmail[dot]com
2 comments:
I am glad you finally came to realize this! We have been trying to tell you for YEARS!
hey Loni, I followed your sisters sight to yours. This is brittney demille just in case the married name threw you off. i love your blog it is hands down the funniest thing I have read in a long time. You have totally inspired me. Like you I am without husband most of the time only i had to stop having children after my 3rd, he is now 2 and some sanity has found it's way back into my life. Keep up the good job, you sound like you have amazing strenghts.
Post a Comment