Monday, October 13, 2008

My Best Friend


Mikey and Roger have been with my mom since Thursday and will be returning home to me tomorrow!!! I am excited to see them, but it has been really nice to give William some extra attention.

I talked to Roger on the phone today. Of course he was telling me I was so pretty (maybe if he had seen that I didn't do my hair today he wouldn't have thought that) and that I was his best friend. My mom told me that he has been telling her and my dad that they are his best friends. I guess best can apply to more than one (advertising companies sure agree).

Later this evening I was talking to my dad on the phone and he inquired if I had talked to Roger. When I said that I had I asked how he knew.

"Well, last time I saw him he was telling me I was his best friend. Today I asked him if I was his best friend and he said, 'No, Mommy my best fiend'"

I love and miss you Roger!!! and you are my best friend!

2 comments:

The Jones Fam said...

I love it when Jaylee tells me I'm her best friend :) but, unfortunately she does not tell me I'm pretty, or beautiful as often as your children tell you. Maybe when Jett gets older I can get some of the same compliments that you are getting!

Tamarynn Leigh said...

That is so sweet! Don't you just love it when kids do things like that! It makes my day every time!