The other morning I went into my bathroom to take a shower. Roger came in while I was preparing to jump in. He asked if he could take a shower with me, which I told him he could. Being all happy he replied with "Yes, take a shower!....You go pee-pee in the potty?....You are so wonderful!"
Other compliments he likes to use are:
You my best f'iend
You my special f'iend
You so petty (pretty)
You so fun
Yes, you a good sharer
It's no wonder he gets whatever he wants.
...But, at the same time, he can be quite dramatic, so it is sometimes fun to see him upset.
3 comments:
How cute! I miss seeing you and your boys. Sorry to hear that your husband is gone for awhile. Good thing that you have those little boys to take care of you! :)
So funny and cute! You tell and record great stories and things your kids say so well! I was just telling Jeff that I really need to start writing down all the cute stuff Madison says!
Hope you are doing well!
Take care,
Amber
Oh my gosh Loni, I have missed out! I just discovered the blog follow feature, so I should be dropping in more often. I laughed out loud when I read your "Dear Concerned Mother" post. I've gotten a few doozies myself, usually from women with no children or one or two tightly controlled children who are sure to rebel by age thirteen. Don't let it bug you, just smile and say that the snot bubbles add flavor. You're an awesome mom!
Post a Comment