Saturday, September 27, 2008

As LeNae was going to bed last night the boys were still awake playing in their rooms. I then heard her ask, "do you want to sleep with me?"
I later found them like this

LeNae is a better person than I am.
But I think LeNae has missed having someone to sleep with her. She and Lana - although they had their own rooms and five years between their ages - always slept together.
LeNae is quite the cuddle bug. I think she and Mikey are perfect snuggle buddies.


Funny that LeNae's only complaint was that the boys shirts glowed in the dark.

3 comments:

The Jones Fam said...

I love reading your blog. You always make me smile/laugh, and I think it's so fun to read about other "Mommy's" lives. LaNae is VERY sweet to let the boys sleep with her. I definately don't like doing this with Jaylee.

April and Paul said...

wow that is a good aunt!

Dean and Rachel said...

HOW CUTE IS THAT! I LOVE IT...