I use to bath my kids everyday. It was something that I started when Mikey was born. In the morning, I would bathe him, work his little muscles, feed him, then he would take a nice, long morning nap.
When Roger came along, I would have Mikey and Roger bathe together after breakfast, especially since they would get so messy while eating.
When William was a baby (what do I mean was? He still IS a baby) I would bathe him in the kitchen sink while the boys finished their breakfast (mealtime can take a really LONG time).
But since we've lived here I haven't bee bathing them everyday. Then to top it off, since Grant was born, I haven't been bathing the boys as often.
As much as I hate to admit it, I've only bathed Grant a handful of times. So, this morning I decided to bathe him in the kitchen sink.
Right after I as done, Mikey brought in his baby doll, Baby Moses (they got him around the time they were learning about Moses). So, Mikey gave him a bath. William enjoyed this so once Mikey was done, William crawled up the chair.
Thanks to Liz, William still calls Grant Baby Bob. Well, he also calls Baby Moses "Baby Bob". This of course caused some frustrations for both my 4 year-old and 3 year-old.
I figured if William was going to bathe his doll, he may as well bathe himself for we all know he needed it. So I threw William in.
After dinner Roger convinced me to let him take a bath in the sink.
So, today I gave 3 of my 4 boys a bath, "Baby Moses" or "Baby Bob" got two baths, and I didn't get a shower until 6 PM. Pretty good odds if you ask me.
When Roger came along, I would have Mikey and Roger bathe together after breakfast, especially since they would get so messy while eating.
When William was a baby (what do I mean was? He still IS a baby) I would bathe him in the kitchen sink while the boys finished their breakfast (mealtime can take a really LONG time).
But since we've lived here I haven't bee bathing them everyday. Then to top it off, since Grant was born, I haven't been bathing the boys as often.
As much as I hate to admit it, I've only bathed Grant a handful of times. So, this morning I decided to bathe him in the kitchen sink.
Right after I as done, Mikey brought in his baby doll, Baby Moses (they got him around the time they were learning about Moses). So, Mikey gave him a bath. William enjoyed this so once Mikey was done, William crawled up the chair.
Thanks to Liz, William still calls Grant Baby Bob. Well, he also calls Baby Moses "Baby Bob". This of course caused some frustrations for both my 4 year-old and 3 year-old.
I figured if William was going to bathe his doll, he may as well bathe himself for we all know he needed it. So I threw William in.
After dinner Roger convinced me to let him take a bath in the sink.
1 comment:
This is so cute! Your boys are so adorable and mikey is quite handsome in his old age! My girls used to get bathed everyday too. Now days its more like every school night and on Saturday night. Do yours try to shower with you everytime you get in? That's my problem right now.
Post a Comment