
As many of you already know, kids have the cutest ways of describing things. Roger is no exception. He use to have a thing about bees (I have no clue where it started). If any part of his body was bothering him, he would blame it on a bee..."there's a bee in my nose"....."there's a bee in my eyes". Then he got obsessed with eyes. He says things like, "it's dark on mine eyes" when the lights are off, or my personal favorite is when he comes into my room in the early morning and say, "Mom, wake up, it's morning time....it's light on mine eyes". He told LeNae and me, "Oh no, my eye popped out". We really didn't know what that was supposed to mean exactly, since his eye remained in his eye socket, but it is a phrase he continues to use.
The other day Todd and I were downstairs when we heard him crying from upstairs. Roger then yelled, "My bum popped out.....my big bum-bum popped out". Now, with him being somewhat newly potty trained I expected that maybe he pooped his pants, especially since he would often say when trying to push, "my bum not working".
I was quite relieved when I saw this:

Don't you hate it when your big bum-bum pops out?
9 comments:
So stinkin' cute! I love little kid language...it's always good for a laugh!
HA! How funny. Now you have the opportunity to teach your son the age-old art of picking a wedgie.
oh! that is priceless! thanks for always making me laugh. you're a great blogger.
Let him know, he's not the only one with that problem.
That is the cutest story! I love little kids, they're so funny and cute, and yours are no exception!
that's so cute, I don't think I have laughed that hard in a long time.
I just love your boys and their stories! And yes, I do hate when my big bum-bum pops out :)
Kids are so great!!
That is too funny! Kids say the funniest things sometimes....How cute.
ouch! I know how that feels!
Post a Comment