Monday, September 29, 2008
Dear Concerned Mother,
I do appreciate the "heads up" or concern when my son has sneaked out of the house and is running down the street, but I do know how much food my one-year-old with an abnormally large mouth can handle in his mouth, I do not need to be alerted that he has just stuck an entire cracker in his mouth. He is on my lap, and even though it may not be "good manners" to eat so much at once, I really am not concerned. Also, while in the kiddie pool, please do not come up to me to inform me that my son has "snot bubbles" forming. I do not care. He's always been a little snotty, so I am not surprised. If it makes you sick to look at, don't look. If you're concerned about the health of your own child (even though the snot is clear) do not bring your child to a kiddie pool - his snot is the least of your worries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
AMEN!
I know exactly what you mean! The other day at the park Claire had a runny nose and some lady told me I should probably wipe her nose. But seriously who was it really bothering? Not Claire.
Post a Comment