It wasn't always easy, or terribly fun, but it was good to spend that time together - even if we weren't necessarily talking the entire time.
Now Todd has started training for a marathon (can't handle his wife showing him up anymore). He has done a great job getting up early and running. LeNae is training with him - she's just too easy going to refuse the offer to run.
Todd wanted me to ride the bike, pulling the kids behind, just like old times. The only problem is now we have twice as many kids.
So, we had to improvise.
Quite ridiculous
Side Note - The two trailers are not really designed to be pulled together, we had to rig it ourselves.
6 comments:
Hahahaha!! That is GREAT Loni!! In fact, if you 'help' Todd by coming along with the boys, you will be ready for a marathon as well!! I'm positive you will be getting more of a workout than Todd and LeNae. I bet the boys loved getting on the train. '') Tzu-tzuuuH!!
Holy cow! how do you pull all that? I bet the kids love it! I didn't even know you could attach two carts, that is so fun!
LOL!! That is HILARIOUS! I can't wait to show Luke! ANyway, I am so sorry that I didn't call you back last night...luke is very upset with me! :)
you know how the neighbors accuse you of child abuse? this is kind of cruel and unusual punishment - twenty bucks says after one month of running/biking you only have 2 kids left - not necessarily a bad thing ;)
No way! That is hilarious. What a woman! Did you get a lot of looks?
That is hilarious!!
Post a Comment