Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hello Erkle


After taking showers today, I hurried and helped the boys get dressed. I put Mikey's shirt on first, then his pants.

After I had already started on getting Roger dressed, I noticed that I had accidentally pulled Mikey's pants over the bottom of his shirt - causing his shirt to be tucked in. Usually this wouldn't be too much of a problem, but Mikey tends to be a little OCD about things. I thought he would freak out over it.

"I tuck my shirt in like Daddy's" Mikey said as he tucked his shirt in more. - Wow, I did not expect that.

He kept on talking about tucking in his shirt like Daddy's (which Todd does tuck his shirt in when he's dressed up, not in basketball shorts). Mikey even "told on" Roger for not having his shirt tucked in.


Stylish, I know.

No comments: