"Bae Baw", as William says Baby Bob, is 3 months old today!!! I cannot believe it. Time is going way too fast. I wish it would all slow down. He has been such a joy.
He did go for more than a week of not waking up at night, but lately he's reverted back. Oh well, at least I got a break. The boys love him, but have gotten more use to him, so are no longer smothering him all the time.
He loves sucking on his fingers or thumb. I know this is a bad practice, I've been trying to encourage the binky when this happens, but in the end, thumb-suckers make better babies and he won't always suck his thumb (let's hope).

3 comments:
He's so cute! What a doll!!! I love the 3-6 month age! It's so much fun!!!
Oh my gosh...no wonder why you keep having babies....they are so DANG cute!!! :) :) :)
Baby Bob is soooo dang cute!
Post a Comment