Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Who Wore It Best


Just like the big stars in magazines, we real people find ourselves wearing the same outfit as someone else. So I want to know your opinion: Who Wore It Best? (I realize it should be worded "Who wore it better" but if Hollywood doesn't have to follow that simple English rule, why should I).
Now, I do realize that LeNae has youth and beauty, but when judging, remember that I have had four kids. I just love it when people say to me, "you look great for having four kids" Come on! I'm only 25, no I don't look great for my age, I do understand that- but what do you expect me to look like after having four kids?
Well, to be honest my vote goes for LeNae - isn't she gorgeous? For those that don't know, LeNae is living with me. She's going to school at the local college, hosting at a nice restaurant, and being very helpful. The boys absolutely adore her, she's really good about letting them come in her room where she'll play dinosaurs with them. She has a way of talking to them. You would think that they were all the same age (she's super mature). She's been extremely helpful, cleaning up what she can. She has often asked me if there's anything that she can do for me.
Anyhow, it has been so much fun having her around -she is so pleasant.

8 comments:

Tamarynn Leigh said...

Wow Loni...you've had 4 kids?! You'd never know it!!! (How was that?) Seriously though, you look AMAZING. I'm gonna have to say that you both look great in the outfit. LeNae is a beauty. How fun to have her living with you!

Also, thanks for the FHE tip! I am definitely going to try it out!!

Five Alive said...

Don't be so hard on yourself Loni! Darlin' you look FABULOUS!!!

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

I love the skirt and both of you are beautiful! How funny to have the same outfit... did you buy them together or just a coincidence?

Welsch Family said...

Yes, you both look great! How fun to have your sister with you! Regarding your FHE/ family scripture comments, I really like your idea to do scriptures over breakfast. We tried that this morning after I read your blog, and it made breakfast so much more peaceful and relaxed! I'll have to continue. About FHE, I like your idea! Another idea that's worked great for us this year is that we downloaded from the church website the year plan for sharing time. They have a different (simple) gospel principle for each week, following a monthly theme. Also the plan comes with ideas to teach the principles using scripture stories, etc. and the Friend magazine has cute ideas, coloring pages and crafts that coincide. I like being able to go further in depth from the church lesson, and also to be up on what they're learning in primary. It also is easier for me to have some kind of plan to follow (like your nursery manual idea). Anyway, thanks for the ideas! -Alyssa

Welsch Family said...

OOps, how silly. I thought my last comment didn't work for some reason, so I wrote it all again. So you can disregard that second comment. I see now that it disappeared because it needs your approval. That's a cool function to use! See you Loni. Let us know if you're ever in Cali again! :)

The Jones Fam said...

I don't think I can answer that one, it's too close to call, and I'm being completly honest! I can't believe she's taller than you though! I also think you look AMAZING after having 4 children in the past 5 years!

Lauren and Trevor said...

I bet that is so fun to have LaNae living with you. You look so good! I am serious. You are amazing. -Lauren

Anonymous said...

i think you guys look the same... you're both BEAUTIFUL (yah i said that mockingly) anyway i really just wanted to say thanks for the phone call Loni :) it was great to hear the boys even if the name baby bob didn't stick :) anyway it was just what i needed right now so thanks